• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bargain!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i got a 2 month old Lavendar Lodge hutch out the paper on sunday for £45! its got no chew/wee marks or anythign what so ever looks so so new!

:D

poor lady who was selling it tho, she had a 5 year old bunny and she adored him, and she bought him this hutch 2 months ago, then he died. she sounded so sad, and i asked if she knew how he died. "he stopped eating 4 a day and then he died' poor lady hadnt heard of gut stasis and i explained it all to her and she was very upset, but she thanked me for giving her some closure, because she had constantly been asking herself questions.

i did feel happy tho that id given her closure, shed even phoned the vet and he didnt know :shock::shock: and she said if shed known no ammount of money would have been an issue...she just misses him :(:( but she wont be getting another

but im glad ive got another Lavendar Lodge, i really like them, now my four can match! and if we get them to be a group of four..my dads going to turn it into a double:shock:

Back