• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

housing pics please

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I know there are alot of threads but I am more interested in the fittings inside the sheds/palyhouses :D

I don't have any pics of my sheds how they are at the mo, but they are looking pretty awful, the walls are wee stained :? but we are having a refit in the summer and getting new hutches, and im hoping to get pics while its all being done, plus we are making more giant runs :)

Here's the inside of ours, it's nothing special, just plonked on top of a dog crate and screwed to the sides. :)
Pict0118.jpg

Pict0121.jpg

Hiya

Not sure if this will be much help to you, my housing in the shed is for the piggies and the buns just have the run of the floor area. There are also some hutches on the right of the shed now too :)

100_0150.jpg

100_0149.jpg

100_0148.jpg

Nearly forgot, to start with the buns had this pen we made at the back but they kept just jumping out so we scrapped it :D

CIMG1597-1.jpg

You're welcome. It was all made by my husband, even the shed itself. When he's not being a grump he can be quite useful to have around :lol:

Don't have any photos of my bunny shed kitted out, but we recently bought a set of the storage cubes that people use for house rabbits, and set some of that up in there to give Bindi some shelf space etc, which she loves. Other than that there is cardboard boxes, litter trays, and a hayrack which she can hide under, play on and things in there

Back