• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry Has A Wife!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may know about the lovely Henry..he has been here a year and due to having dental problems no one would adopt him:cry:
well as he is staying I've bonded him with Amy who has similar probs
Henryamya.jpg

and another pic
Henryamy.jpg

so at least they have each other:D

Awww bless. Poor Henry, he has been on RR for ages. They make a cute couple though, very ying yang!

BTW- Have you emptied your PM box yet? :p

awww bless! I take it henry is the big black guy and Amy is the nethie?

they are beautiful the both of them and it's lovely they now have each other :)

Awww, he looks like my Digger, no one wanted him either, left roaming the streets. He looks a happy chapie now with his new mate Amy. :D

OMG I am shocked! I thought Marie wanted Henry and had offered him a home? Or is this a different Henry? :shock:

OMG I am shocked! I thought Marie wanted Henry and had offered him a home? Or is this a different Henry? :shock:

Why shocked??:?

Henry needs regular dentals so wasn't suitable for Marie as she would have to get him to Coventry vets..she has seen the other boys we have and has considered Elgar or Woody..but at present is thinking of bonding Truffle into her existing buns ..obviously if she wants to adopt one of our boys she is more than welcome:D

Why shocked??:?

Henry needs regular dentals so wasn't suitable for Marie as she would have to get him to Coventry vets..she has seen the other boys we have and has considered Elgar or Woody..but at present is thinking of bonding Truffle into her existing buns ..obviously if she wants to adopt one of our boys she is more than welcome:D

Oh just shocked cos I know Marie really liked Henry and thought she had offered him a home thats all :)

I know she had a particular soft spot for Henry, and thougth she was going to get him come live with her - maybe I am wrong though :oops:

They make a very cute couple :love:
Is Henry the gorgeous little bunny you had near your back door in an indoor cage when i collected Maizie (Flossie) last May????!! He was sooooo cute and loved his fuss?

Hope you're ok Jill,

Claire xxx

Back