• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love her...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Holly :love: I let her in the enclosure for abit (until my mum takes over it! :evil: ) and she was hopping about and binkying :love: and as I was sitting there tears came to my eyes :)oops: ) because i was thinking about what might happen whilst she was under the GA and then I thought about letting her be a single bun, but then I realised how selfish that was :oops:
Then suddenly I felt a paw on my knee, I looked down and Holly was there :love: her deep hazel eyes reassured me that she was going to be ok :D

Ok, so I know it sounds soppy and I know you're not supposed to have favourites, but I absolutely adore her and I want everything to be perfect for her :love:

im sure she'll be fine hun :D im sure everyone who keeps more then one rabbit will feel more attached to one of them Crystal is my special little babe so i know how you feel about not trying to pick faves lol

It'll be another week or so until her op (along with magic and blitzen, my nerves will be wrecked!) but I am really worried about her, it's all becoming so real!!!

im sure she'll be fine hun :D im sure everyone who keeps more then one rabbit will feel more attached to one of them Crystal is my special little babe so i know how you feel about not trying to pick faves lol

Holly was my first out of the ones i have now, i've had her for three years :love:

well, i love all my bunnies and would do anything for them all...
but im sure u kno who i have a special bond with!

Crystal was my first to shes also 3 now i dont know if im the only one but i sometimes think 'what if she dies' (which will obviously happen one day and my eyes always fill up with tears :oops::oops:

OMG that's what I did :oops:

yep. happens to me too. im worse about my doggie cus i know thats going to be soon btu whenver i even tlk about her time with us ending ib urst into tears after a few words, its so awful!

i dont know how img unna take her 2 the vet next week to see how shes doing

aww, I'm sorry about your doggy :( hope she's gonna be ok XxX

shes not... shes 14 years old and for a cavalier and the illnesses shes had shes a real trooper, its jus a matter of weeks in my opinion. Ill be heartbroken.

whens holly gettign spayed then? im assuming soon? she will get lots of vibes from me and my gang!

Back