• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new giant... :)

Amy & Amber

Staff member
This is Noel.... As some may be aware he was up for rehoming through ARC and I got him for Amber as we sadly had to give Timmy up :cry: they were fighting and injuring themselves and us :cry: (Know lives with KayJ)

Well here they are and the are so in love its a totally different relationship :D
He has been a poorly bun but is on the road to recovery now :D
MASSIVE THANKS TO JANICE AND DONNA XXX
Hope you like him :)

18032008614.jpg

Picture336.jpg

Last edited:
What a pair of sweeties :D
I hope the bonding goes well - good luck!

They have been bonded for about 4-6 weeks now already (I think- cant remember exact date off top of my head)

They got on like a house on fire from day one! :D

:wave: Hello Noel and Amber :wave: my eldest son often asks after you.

Noel - I hope you are the way to a full recovery now and that Amber is looking after you.

These pictures show the size of Amber, she is an absolutaly gorgeous well behaved bun

CIMG0107.jpg

CIMG0104.jpg

Im glad she was well behaved at your house Janice!! :lol: :lol:

Say Hi to your oldest for me :wave: :oops: :oops:

Thanks for the added pics too!!! :D

He's gorgeous. So glad you got another friend for Amber.
It makes all the difference when they're into each other rather than tussling all the time.

Janice she was weighed last week. And she is 7.6 now :shock: I asked if she needed a diet but Paula said no she is just pure muscle :oops:

I thought a new partner would have made her loose weight, not put it on :shock: 6.9 kg was hard enough to pick up let alone another .7 kg

Back