• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No more giants in PAH Leamington! :)

Amy & Amber

Staff member
As the title says! :D :D

Been in today (To check animals were all ok) and the big REW had gone! Asked where and the lady said he had been moved to the Redditch store to be sold still :cry: but..... I asked if anymore were coming in and NO was the answer!!! I am pleased ! :D

I did write a letter to head office explaining my concerns about the REW and they have obviously considered it. I am also being kept to to date every month with staff training by phone and e mail.

A staff worker has also left that I did not get on with! :wave: :wave: :lol:

Oh that good news. I didn't realise there was a PAH in Leamington Spa might just have to go and get some bits for Honey.

If it's transferred to Redditch I'll pop in Thursday to see how it is as PAH is just up the road for Hopper Haven.
Mind you if I give it a few months it'll probably appear at Hopper Haven anyway after the novelty wears off!!

If it's transferred to Redditch I'll pop in Thursday to see how it is as PAH is just up the road for Hopper Haven.
Mind you if I give it a few months it'll probably appear at Hopper Haven anyway after the novelty wears off!!

This was my next question if you popped up or Louise could you go in and check ? Please xxx I loved that giant

Theres a grey giant in the Southampton P@H thats been there months, it looks very depressed and not very friendly, feel so sorry for it :(

This was my next question if you popped up or Louise could you go in and check ? Please xxx I loved that giant

Amy I went into the PAH Redditch today and the gorgeous giant was there.
He looked OK apart from being in a ridiculously small enclosure.
I'm up that way every Thursday so I'll keep popping in:D

Amy I went into the PAH Redditch today and the gorgeous giant was there.
He looked OK apart from being in a ridiculously small enclosure.
I'm up that way every Thursday so I'll keep popping in:D

Thanks so much! :D

I loved him so much, I really wanted him before we got Amber. But we settled for rescue giants instead. :D

I called him Gizmo :oops: Let me know how he gets on please xxx

Back