• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do you lot cope!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
with indoor rabbits!
My holiday boarder double hutches are 2 teired, and bcus debs2811's bunny is half blind, peanut (graciously i may add' gave up his and jellys Lavendar Lodge hutch for her and this is what she has at home and i figured it woul;d be less stressful for her

(it was fully cleaned and scrubbed before i put debs bunny in there of course!)

anyway..pb and j and now in the conservatory until tomorrow when they go in a NEW lavendar lodge hutch (had it delivered yesterday...but didnt think it would be here in time) and my god are they making a mess! then jelly escaped out the dog crate and mum found her 7am this morning stretched out (no joke) on the running machine!!!:roll::shock:

i must admit tho..it is nice sitting in there playin with them! i was gunan take some piccies of their indoor set up but i think ive posted enough PB and J pics!!

i certainly can't relax with an idoor bun just because i'm worried about wee on the sofas!!

but the rewards far outweigh it when he comes and sits on my lap for cuddles, washes my hair with his tounge, fllows me around everywhere obsessively!

we ignore the hay all over the floor and laff as alvin runs thro the house with wallpaper in his gob... it really helps to not be house proud ;)

Luckily I have a really house trained bun so don't have to worry about mess. She does like to empty hay on the floor though. I've got a small handheld hoover which is great don't take two minutes to clean it up.

The closest Upton gets to making a mess is the odd strand of hay on the floor, even though he has access to the living room at least 5 hours a day (usually much more) every day he always does his toilet in his tray and most of his hay stays in his cage.
He has newspaper on the floor of his cage so no shavings or litter to track around the room.

we ignore the hay all over the floor and laff as alvin runs thro the house with wallpaper in his gob... it really helps to not be house proud ;)

Ha so true! Sometimes you just have to ignore them.

I've decided that the bun's are just telling me I choose awful wallpaper and they are helping me :lol:

I ignore Mistys mess till I have to get up for some reason, then I pick the million poos up off the carpet!! The wee is a problem, if shes in the kitchen she will use her litter tray if shes in the lounge anything goes grrrrr, she especially like doing it on my chair :censored: but I still loves her ;)

we're going to be redecorating so I don't mind if they eat the wallpaper, curtains or carpet, hay everwhere is annoying though.

I have 3 indoor buns and my new indoor bun arriving 2 morro! Theyll be in for atleast another month/two month tll it warms up a bit more and im sure all the snow and bad weather has passed!
I think thier halarious to have indoors - right little gits, rip everything in sight and chase & play with our cats but i wouldnt have it any other way :D

Max is a little angel when it comes to being tidy :D Shayla is affectionately known as "wee wee Shayla" for obvious reasons :rolleyes: but we have laminate and I have the odd rant about it but she doesn't listen so I just have to get on with it and clean it up! :roll:

Max is a little angel when it comes to being tidy :D Shayla is affectionately known as "wee wee Shayla" for obvious reasons :rolleyes: but we have laminate and I have the odd rant about it but she doesn't listen so I just have to get on with it and clean it up! :roll:

perhaps We should put her in with Poopoo rosie, they'd make a great threesome.

Lily never leaves her cardboard box!!! I came home today to find her head stuck out the "door" and one of her back feet out the "back door"

We bring my 4 in for cuddles almost every night (1 couple at a time) and Nibbles & Wuzzle are little gets. Because they're small they get EVERYWHERE. They've both taken to getting behind my drawers in my bedroom and going to sleep. Biscuit loves being on my bed. She's always flopping over. Only the other day she got stuck on her back, and about 20 minutes before that she rolled clean off my bed!!

Back