• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some Marsha vibes please u/d 17:15

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Hey Marshas a wee bit off colour

She seems abit off her food, i brought her in and we have had ceacals in the last 10 mins, she has also eaten a small amount of kale...

but can we have lots of vibes as if shes no better, i will go to vets at 4!

btw she isn't hunched or out, and she is pretty much having a run, im just worried bout the lack of poosies x

Last edited:
awww hope she's OK - try getting her to have a drink - warmed from kettle, in a dish - is she moulting at the mo?

Shes darting around alot, but shes not eaten anymore kale for about an hour ish...

shes done loads of poos, not quite ceacals but not hard.. any ideas?

Hello Marsha-moo,it's Kitt here :) I'm alot better now,but I hear you're not being yourself :-( I hope you're feeling better soon :) Love and snuggles,Kitt xx

awww lou thanks!! so please to hear Kitt is feeling ok...

she ate about 1.5 hours ago, but has pooed since... shes resting now, but she has been darting around,..

xx

Aren't bunnies usually quite sleepy in the afternoons?Make sure she has lots of hay...cooled boiling water in a bowl is great too.Kitt weren't too keen on normal temperature water and if he felt inclined to eat he'd have hay.I'm sure she'll be ok hun xx

Thankyou guys, ive put her back in her own environment so that i can monitor her and be sure her activity is not due to bailey and the excitement of a bunny ebing in the same room...

i shall update in 20 mins x

We have had one poo outside, plus she has eaten a piece of apple (almost all), a bit of banana some kale, and she seems very alert x

Back