• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet bed

Can you cut it. How much should you use.
Im going to order some!

You know my buns have had such changes since i came on here lol

You can cut it with a stanley knife if you do it along the back. depends where they lie and if they stretch out?

I got a huge piece recently think it was about 60inches by 40 inches it was mahoosive!! Have cut a decent sized piece maybe about A3 paper size plus another bit and still have loads left. If you don't have a tumble drier make sure you give it a good spin the washing machine first as it takes ages to dry. Also some people I think put it in an old pillow case to wash it so that any hay doesn't clog up and break your machine.

Mine are now refusing to sit on it despite sore hocks whereas before they used to wee on it :roll:

I've got some carpet tiles to put in their new playhouse as well as lino.

Okay so how often do you change it? Can you use it straight away or does it need washing. I might get the 40x30 first and see what they are like?!

You can use it straight away, you just need to wash it when it gets wet. It draws the wetness to the back so make sure you put newspaper underneath it to help soak it up. It depends whether they wee on it or not as to how often you need to change it

You can use it straight away, you just need to wash it when it gets wet. It draws the wetness to the back so make sure you put newspaper underneath it to help soak it up. It depends whether they wee on it or not as to how often you need to change it

Right thanks im going to order some now :D

Back