• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

quite suprised

charmaine

Warren Scout
i was quite suprised when i went to my local p&h to find they have an adoption section where you can adopt from local rescues. i also noticed they
are selling a continental giant. i havnt been there for a very long time so do all p&h stores now have adoption centres?:)

yes they do, been doing this for around 6 months or so now, there are 2 male continental giants in my p@h which are up for adoption.

Yes, we got our Joey from their adoption scheme about a year ago, although theres been a bit of speculation as to whether theyre actually rescue cases or just their breeders stock that wouldnt sell or their breeders excess etc. Joey had apparently come in as part of an unwanted litter from someone, and he was the only remaining bun as he was the only agouti. I have a feeling they were being honest here, but still we prefer to go direct to rescues now

Last edited:
Back