• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Guests - pretty buns!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Sunny Days Boarding has got some veery special guests this week....

as they are forum bunnies!!

Debs2811's buns are here for 2 weeks while she arranged their move to scotland, here is 4 out of the 5 of her buns! (timmy is indoors and i only took piccies of outdoors bunnies, will post his piccies later!)

debs they are doing fine, everyone has eaten, pooed, drank and been very cheeky!!:lol::lol:

Petey seems to be obsessed with doing binkies! i cnt believe hes binkying already, he must enjoy the big run :lol::lol:

DSC_0003-4.jpg
the lovely emily

DSC_0005-1.jpg
Jess

DSC_0006-4.jpg
petey - "what..no treats!"

DSC_0007.jpg

"dont go over there, she doesnt even have treats!"

DSC_0009.jpg

"mum i AM being good, i promise!"

DSC_0014.jpg
the adorable twinkle! Debs i told my mum she loves her little chats and my mum popped her in the run this mornign and was tlking to her whilst she put up the washing!!! :oops::oops: mum adores her!

and does anyone recognise this cutie pie???? its BENJI! (Jellys baby, used to be called Indi? was born last summer. (accidently i will add but hes turned out soo gorgeous! Debs have given him an amazing home :D)

DSC_0013-2.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

Last edited:
They are absolutely heavenly cute !!!

You should give them treats though. Not fair to pretend only to get their attention :lol:

Sorry I have not seen them in real life but I am sure they are even prettier :D

petey keeps getting up to michcheif and then when he spied me he sits still and just gives off a really innocent look!!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I love the captions, you have certainly sussed Pete out, hes a real character:lol: Glad to hear Twinkle is getting her daily gossip, she does love a chat bless her.

Im really missing them up here, but you can tell them all that mummy and daddy are very close to getting them all the nice new home, and they wont have to endure nasty windy weather like they had to this year as im making sure theres a nice garage for winter accomodation for them..........ive even seen a house with a nice conservatory so I can sit and watch them play in the garden and they can come in and sun themselves:lol::lol:

Tell Jessie to sort out petey if he gets too cheeky:lol:
Looking forward to seeing more piccies soon.

They all look like they are really enjoying themselves bless them, after all thats what being on holiday is all about.:D

Back