• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Neglected Bun

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Shell20 brought me a stray bun yesterday that had was sat terrified soaked to the skin hiding behind a plant pot at her friends house:cry:. He is a mini lop and he as got mites that bad that parts of his back are bald and the rest of the fur is that thin you can see his skin through it, He as bald patches on his legs both on the inside and outside his tail is practically none existant because it as been that matted.
We settled him in and he decided to keep attacking Michelle and bit her really bad twice:cry:

Last edited:
Oh dear!! How the tales of neglect keep coming!:(

Glad said bun is now found and has half a chance of a happy future.

TP:(

Aww I'm so glad this little one has been found. I just can't understand how people can be so cruel! :evil:

yeah it was really upseting, it was my first time witnessing a bunny in such a state and it was awful, just glad my friend found him or god knows where he would of ended up. Was a bit upset that he took such a dislike to me and bit me so hard.:roll:.after just rescueing him but i still think hes gorgeous and want him to be ok!-prob just had a very distressing time.Its so sad that ppl can do this.....:( but hes fine and safe with kay now n getting mite treatment and cuddles and veggies so fingers crossed he will be fine !

Was a bit upset that he took such a dislike to me and bit me so hard.:roll:.after just rescueing him.

I'm sure that's because he was miserable, uncomfortable and scared stiff. I bet he'll get friendlier when he's sorted.

So well done.

He was fine with me, infact he was trying to climb over me to get to shel to attack her again.

awww how awful, I hope you can get him back to full health and find him a new home (perhaps not with Shell though!). Maybe cos she found him he associated her with being outside getting wet, cold and frightened? If anyone can help him I know you can, Kay, he's landed on his feet now :)

No i dont smell funny!!:lol: i smell lovely!!!!!!!!!!! like roses....and fresh linen ...cherrys and johnsons baby talcum powder!!!!!! ( all my fave smells:lol:) yep if thinks hes comin home with me he can stick it the little monkey! :lol: only joking!
Its just payback for rubbing it in that peter parsnip (the bun that boxes and grunts at Kay) would lie n have nose rubs and cudlles off me and not kay!:lol:

what goes around comes around!..ill keep my mouth shut next time n not be so smug:lol::lol:

Back