• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ben's walk video added

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:D
025.jpg

017.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

videos to come

Last edited:
*sniff* is no one proud of Ben, the aggressive, nasty dog which scared my whole family and made chance a nervous wreck, who is now able to walk around feilds by my side :(

<<<< Have only just seen this, thats brilliant I bet you are so chuffed!!! :D

Is he not aggressive at all now then?

That's great news, Beth. What caused the turnaround in his behaviour? Did you take him to a trainer?

Awwww thats brilliant news, you must have the magic touch:D Now he can stay with you and having an absolutle loving home.

Well done you and well done Ben...have to mention Chance lol dont want him to feel left out ;)

we changed his food gave him an extra 5 hours of exercise a day, had him checked by the vets and the trainer told us to not let him on the sofa etc so he is level with Chance, and choose one of us to be the pack leader ( me 8) )
and take him out during the day when people are around, she told us to start off with muzzle and harness and slowly stop using them :D also she suggested agility classes soon :D

Awwww thats brilliant news, you must have the magic touch:D Now he can stay with you and having an absolutle loving home.

Well done you and well done Ben...have to mention Chance lol dont want him to feel left out ;)

lol Thanks :D
Chance seems alot more confident and relaxed now, as you can see in the video they play with each other :D

Did you watch Britain's got talent over the weekend with the collie that danced! Maybe you could teach him to do that, just as a bit of fun and to keep his mind occupied.

Glad he's much happier and so is Chance.

Helen x

Back