• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Product Warning!!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Last summer I bought my bunnies two of the wooden arch tunnels binded by metal from pets at home.I never really used them until I got Hollie.I noticed that she'd caught herself on the wood which has left her with a nasty mark :( The vets say she's ok and doesn't need treating.Just want to let you's know xx

Last summer I bought my bunnies two of the wooden arch tunnels binded by metal from pets at home.I never really used them until I got Hollie.I noticed that she'd caught herself on the wood which has left her with a nasty mark :( The vets say she's ok and doesn't need treating.Just want to let you's know xx

Poor Hollie... do you mean the fiddle sticks? The logs that you make into a tunnel?

I bought a standard willow ball there and my rabbit got her teeth caught inbetween the willow, because it was bound so tightly she pulled all of her teeth out of alignment and damaged her entire jaw trying to get free :shock::cry:

what do you mean 'caught herself'? had it splintered?

glad she's ok, but i was expecting you to say she got caught on the wire or something :)

Omg Charlie,your poor bun :( I'm not too sure what she's caught it on...there's nothing else which could have done the damage.She's in a huge dog crate but that's the sharpest thing in there..I'm thinking it's the wood as it feels a bit rough xx

Back