• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needed:bonded dutch with another breed pics

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Hawys says if i can prove that dutches can bond with any other rabbit other than another dutch i can get her a boyfriend (Bucky i hope) xx

Here is Donkey with his pals past and present....

STA60684-1.jpg

STA60680.jpg

Photo-0012.jpg

100907010.jpg

mybabies.jpg

SN850184.jpg

SN850606.jpg

SN850605.jpg

Barney and Amber. ^^
Originally, I wanted another Dutch rabbit to bond Barney with... but that's just because I adore that particular breed, and only (at that time) intended to own one pair. These two bonded with no problems at all. The first time we let them have the run of the hallway together, Amber - being daffy - kept binkying and following Barney around... Then he binkied, she got over excited... binkied as he did, and they collided in mid-air. :roll: Since then, they've been firm friends.

Thank you :) They're fab pics :) May i ask what traits does a typical dutch doe possess?xx

Normally mischievious..my own dutch Daisy is paired with Shady..trying to locate a pic ..before that she was with a chocolate fox Rufus...
so yep dutches will bond with anything:D

My dutch Buttons is bonded with my cashmere lop Snowy :D

She is such a funny little bunny, really friendly, nosey, mischievious and always making me laugh :D

DSC00107.jpg

This is Betty, my dutch..:) with two bunnies which are no longer with me, Douglas and Wilma.

I will agree with the 'mischievous' as a dutchy trait. :D

scan0001-2.jpg

scan0009.jpg

I've known a couple of feisty Dutch's and both have been bonded with a non Dutch. :D

*waits for Faye to appear with Trixie*

I dont have a pic to hand but Marley my B&W Dutch is bonded with Fiver my grey minilop (and also another buck) in my siggy.

Here's my dutch boy Dizzy and his wifey bun, mini-lop Molly. As you can see, very bonded!! Both are now playing happily together at the bridge :cry: ... sadly missed x

redeyesgone.jpg

I have two Blk/Whte dutch females one is bonded with a lionhead and one is bonded with an all blk crossbreed they get on really well and are looking for their forever homes.

Oscar used to be feisty before Polo kicked him into line!!

Now he is a big soft lump

STA72192.jpg

and my other dutch - non dutch pair

STA71653.jpg

Back