• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New baby wild bun Foxglove - guest starring Barney and Nettle

AWw :love: :love: I love the way Foxglove pops out from underneath Barney. And look at Nettle all grown up!!!!! More please!:D And don't stay away so long next time missus. :no:

Awwwwwww they are so cute! Do they ever stay still? :shock::lol:

Has your bunny adopted this little one as her own?

Awwwwwww they are so cute! Do they ever stay still? :shock::lol:

Has your bunny adopted this little one as her own?

:wave: Well Barney has - Foxglove was covered in scabs from the crow attack and Barney has been very busy licking them off!!! Luckily they were ready to come off coz they have all completely gone! :shock::rabbit2:

You are very lucky, I think wild buns are the most beautiful.

I love it when he squeezes out from under Barney(?) :love:

So sweet! Was Nettle a wildie too?

Yes Nettle appeared on the lawn sitting next to one of the cats at about 4/5 weeks old! I had another one called Wobbles before who i found at about the same age at the side of the road having been clipped by a car. Sadly, he had fits and had to be put down at about 6 months old. But now I have Foxglove who was taken to the RSPCA at a few weeks old having been rescued from being pecked by crows. Already looking like a right little character!:angel:

Back