• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willis is here! *spent the night with Honey :o)*

GemmaH

Mama Doe
I'd just like to start with a very big thank you to all who helped get Willis to us today! He is settled in a makeshift pen in my kitchen for tonight and seems very unconcerned about it all! I think I'm going to be brave and maybe have a go at introducing him and Honey myself :shock::lol:

Here's a couple of pics of the man himself (he's huge!!!!). Sorry the pics aren't too good, I was trying to not disturb him too much.

April2008057.jpg

April2008056.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Hi Gemma!

Glad that Willis is settling in his new home. Thank you so much for taking him on!

Thank you to eneryone involved in getting him there as well. It couldn't have happened without you... and RU! :D:D:D

Ooh, just found the piccies.

He is wonderful. How could Honey resist him! Good luck in getting them together.

Vanessa xx

LOOOOOOOK!!!! :D:D:D

April2008059.jpg

Here on the right you will also see Keith, Willis's stone bunny friend he has had since he was a baby :lol: Honey doesn't seem to mind him either!
April2008063.jpg

April2008065.jpg

Fingers crossed it continues, I've been blimmin' terrified all morning!

:thumb: Looks good so far Gemma, am sending all the positive vibes up the hill that I can!!

Oh yes, and welcome to Keith too :D

Awwwwww I hope it continues as they look great together. I hope honey gets to like Keith too
Glad you was able to get Willis as he really does have a good home with you and his previous family have no cause to worry about him:D

Back