• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

capel

Warren Veteran
S---T---R---E---T---C---H ..
DSC02934.jpg

DSC01881.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

And here's Floss in all her Summer moulting glory..the only time she really stretches is if there's food to be had!!!
DSC02023.jpg

Poor girl looks a bit moth eaten :shock:

:love: gorgeous though

I didn't realise Rexes moulted like that, do they all go like that?

Poor girl looks a bit moth eaten :shock:

:love: gorgeous though

I didn't realise Rexes moulted like that, do they all go like that?

I'm not sure about other rexes, but Floss always resembles a bag lady having a bad hair day when she's moulting!!:lol::lol:

Here she is trying to keep her balance while asleep!! She actually started to slide down onto to the cushions a few seconds after this was taken..thankfully it wasn't the other way on to the floor:shock:. Rog was sitting there and helped her graceful(?) descent though!! She did look a tad surprised though!!
IMG_3024.jpg

Most of bournvilles "stretchy" poses are exercise or food related whereas most of Floss's are resting poses!! Lazy rexy lady:lol:( a bit like her bunnymummy!!):lol::lol:
DSC02929.jpg

lol she loosk like a round sausage in the one of her on the grass :lol::lol:

awww i love her :love:

and bourneville sooooo looks like jelly belly!

I honest think that Muppet's pic is the best I've seen....that certainly is a full-on stretch!!!:lol::lol:

lol i jus found these
DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

that isnt an action shot! he just stood like that for about a minute, i got quite concerned!!

Back