• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin in the Sun : )

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
This was Bobbin on the grass in the sun for the first time ever whilst at Jane's house yesterday. Only managed to get this one pic and short vid - blame this on my nerves! :rolleyes: :lol:

Being a house bunny and my lack of garden he's not had this pleasure before :( But he absolutely loved it so I am making sure that when I buy a house I have the best garden possible! :D

2411765142_228b01c106.jpg

Video: http://flickr.com/photos/theasch/2411767502/

Oh, bless him! I do love little Bobbin SO much.....and he looks like he was absolutely LOVING his outing!!!!! :D :D

Awww bless him :love::love:Poor Alan has my mardy moo and big baloo coming soon :lol::lol: He's met them both before so he knows what he is in for :lol::lol:

Awww bless him :love::love:Poor Alan has my mardy moo and big baloo coming soon :lol::lol: He's met them both before so he knows what he is in for :lol::lol:

He's so good with buns with personality issues! :lol: Are they not getting on well or are doing the initial bond for you? Sorry, I've not been following very well recently :rolleyes:

He's so good with buns with personality issues! :lol: Are they not getting on well or are doing the initial bond for you? Sorry, I've not been following very well recently :rolleyes:

Yeah he just laughs at Nushka :lol::lol: They have very kindly offered to do the initial bond :D Meanwhile they are neighbours in my conservatory. Give Bobbin a nose rub from me :D

Edit - Nushka & Bungle - not Nushka & Alan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah he just laughs at Nushka :lol::lol: They have very kindly offered to do the initial bond :D Meanwhile they are neighbours in my conservatory. Give Bobbin a nose rub from me :D

Edit - Nushka & Bungle - not Nushka & Alan :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh good plan - I can see now the immense benefits of off-site bonding by someone who is not emotionally involved! :lol:

Poor Alan stuck in your conservatory! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Alan is amazing with bunnies, he can tell just by looking at them what will happen and he is always right (unusual for a man:lol:)but he is brilliant with bonding and with aggresive rabbits, he works miracles with them.

Back