• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My young helper!

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
Couldnt resist posting a pic of my young helper - my two year old daughter! She loves coming out to the shed and 'helping' with the buns. She's a total animal lover already and loves going around the garden with her little plastic wheelbarrow collecting snails! Nothing phases her.

Giving her best smile for the camera:
DSCF1556-1.jpg

Then having some time with one of our buns, Willow, in the run:
DSCF1549.jpg

Aw, what a sweetie. You have a beautiful little girl.

Thanks Dee. She truly is my little 'star' which is what her name, Seren, means in Welsh. She's always happy, very caring and has her Dad's sense of humour which is a bit worrying!

I am so pleased that she is so gentle and loving towards animals. When our cat, Chester, is having a nap she goes and gets one of her doll's pillows and blankets for him and most of the time he just stays there!

Im sure I have lots of fun times ahead with this little one. :p

she's just gorgeous!

she looks far too girly and cute to be collecting snails! :lol:

Dont you believe it Lauralou - she is not phased at all by snails, slugs, worms, spiders or caterpillars. Loves watching things like ants going about their busy routine and when we went to Longleat for her 2nd birthday she held a python in the smll animal section. I can see nothing will be too hot for this little lady.

You never know - she may wanna be a vet when she grows up which would be great for me - no more vet bills!!! :lol:

Back