• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunshine

We have good news on the bunny health front:shock: :Dfinally. Sun is looking so much better! She hasnt shown signs of snuffles for weeks now and is gradually coming back to her old self after the loss of her best friend Charlie.

Were really hoping shell be able to come back indoors with us all soon, as we hate not having her around to steal our dinner and chew on things she shouldnt

Here she was this evening looking so much better!:D

Look how dry my nose is mum!
100_7135-1.jpg

100_7133-1.jpg

Nomnomnom
100_7130-1.jpg

:wave:

Sun moved house today:)

Shes now living in our kitchen, which we spent the afternoon bunnyproofing fully and cleaning for her, and shes loving it:D

100_7347-1.jpg

100_7350.jpg

So good to have her indoors again:) Feels like our familys complete now. Shes such a sweetheart

:love:

Thanx lots everyone:)

As shed been outside for a while we no longer had a spare crate or pen for her to go in for the night...so shes currently free range in the kitchen and will be all night. Itll be the first time weve left a bun free range while we sleep, so hopefully she wont have torn the place to pieces in the morning!:shock::lol: All seems to be fine at the moment
100_7369.jpg

I missed this thread, how fantastic Sun looks now, she looks brialliant, well done, and she is back indoors with you, I bet she is loving that and I think she will be fine free range, so long as you have put anything 'dangerous' out of her way then she will be fine

Sun is beautiful!!

I missed this thread, how fantastic Sun looks now, she looks brialliant, well done, and she is back indoors with you, I bet she is loving that and I think she will be fine free range, so long as you have put anything 'dangerous' out of her way then she will be fine

Sun is beautiful!!

Thanx Theo:) We cant believe how much better she looks...well, she looks fine and healthy! Just like any other bun her age...its brilliant:D She must be so so strong, after everything. We were out playing with her yesterday and just realised that for the past month or so at least shed looked completely normal, and it was cold and lonely outside and we wanted to scoop her up and bring her in

Anyway woke this morning to find her fast asleep and not a thing out of place in the kitchen! (or her room as i think it may be called from now on:D) What a good bun!

We realise its early days so were keeping her separate for a while to monitor her, but who knows, maybe shell be able to join the rest of the gang one day. Theyre all very strong and healthy themselves. Well have to see:) Im just so happy shes well again:D:D

Back