• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what arrived sat :o)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
My new pad for Nushka & Bungle once they are bonded :D

The sellers pic...

run.jpg

At my house...

shed1.jpg

shed2.jpg

I have tiled the hutch/kennel area with stick on vinyl tiles and siliconed the edges...

shed3.jpg

Next is to get the remaining plants out, add cat flap, relay slabs and start adding fun stuff for them to cuddle in and climb on :D:D

I'm also going to build a picket fence and gate at the edge of the patio so they can have the whole patio when I'm in and also the garden when other buns not in there :D The other hutch & crate is my foster one and I need to lay some more slabs somewhere so I can move it....:?

The hutch kennel is 4 x 3 and the run 6 x 4 and overall height is 6ft

They will come into the conservatory at night unless its really hot and in the winter.

Last edited:
Thought you were going to get colour co-ordinated silicon sealer!!?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky madam !!! I used what I had and you know that very well :rolleyes::lol::lol: By the way, its not dangerous is it ? Its very difficult to get off once set... :?

Back