• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ma big scrummy sausage - BUNGLE !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Come here sausage.....

bun2-1.jpg

bun6.jpg

bun5.jpg

bun4.jpg

Nushka looks on bemused.....until she gets some attention...

bun1.jpg

He was chinning her through the bars....she was trying to eat him :lol::lol:

I've had the pleasure of meeting Bungle in the fluff!!! He's FAB :D Like a big cuddly teddy-bear bunny and SO friendly :love: :love:

I had the pleasure of meeting Julia and the handsome Bungle yesterday, not forgetting the very angelic looking Nushka. I was very tempted to bunnynap Bungle but my handbag is far too small :lol::lol:

Awww he is gorgeous!!!!! he seems to like his bride to be aswell...so cute chinning her through the bars and her little foot on his face :love:

He's a sweetheart, I only have to sit down and he's on my lap :love::love: Bonding will begin when he stops humming and spraying me :lol::lol: and when Jane & Alan D can do it !! There is nowhere in my house that Nushka hasn't been and I don't want to do it in their new pad in case its a rocky start, so we are off to Jane & Alan's when we are all up to the challenge! Meanwhile they are getting used to each other behind bars coated with chickenwire !! He is definately interested in her, just need her to accept his smell....:roll: Will swap them around soon.

I think he's got elastic ribs, for his size he goes so squishy. Very cute although I swear he's actually a dog with big sticky uppy ears.

Hopefully his affectionate chinning will get nush in the end. How could she resist him?

Back