• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch and run combo advice on which one needed

CLAREM1

Warren Scout
Hi there well I have come up with these two options for a hutch and run combo has anybody else got these or if even if not which do you think will be the best in your opinion quality/size shape etc

http://www.bitsforpets.com/product_...=3307&osCsid=7c37cc8d8cdc45e2e860c06a4c64fb2f

Is the first one Freddie Luxury Rabbit hutch and attaching run

the second is the Happy Hutch Sykes and Rabbit Combo 5ftx18x20 with 5ft x 4ft run but was going to ask if they can do 20 " deep

Thanks for the help:wave:

Hi. The first one seemed quite good until I worked out the actual dimensions: 5' long by 2' deep is good, but I question the 2' height...is that measurement taken at the apex of the hutch? If you look at the level of the top of the run in relation to the hutch. The run is 20" high and the hutch has probably about 6" off the ground,which means that most of the internal dimension of hutch is only about 18" rising to 24" at the start of the sleeping compartment. The door opening must be quite small too, which makes cleaning a bit awkward. How does the large door open? Do you have to detach it completely to add the run, or does it swing to the side?. Of the two, I'd be inclined to go for the Happy hutch option which many people have on here.:) I'm sure Happy hutch do one which is 2' deep and 2' high. Or..find a local carpenter who can make it to your exact specification..probably cheaper as well.;)

Thanks

good point I think your right I'd not thought of that but its obvious now you've said thanks !

That's OK Clare. I'm always a bit wary of dimensions...was caught out once myself!!:lol: Welcome to the forum:wave::wave:

Back