• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A kind of justice.........................

I always bought my Sons up to be kind to all creatures, and on hearing this I think I did a good job..... One of my Sons owns a building firm and as he entered an old building they were doing up he saw one of the so called men lift is shovel and say to the guys "Watch this lads" as he slammed the shovel on top a vole. He had it trapped in a corner and my Son couldn't stop him in time. My Son then said in front of all the men "That was brave Colin...now come outside and see how I react when you try to put a shovel over my head" (my Son is 6ft.3" and a body builder) with this Colin just smiled so my Son said "Well I've seen your first trick now lets see your last one....go to the office and collect the money I owe you with your cards, and if any one of you are thinking of doing anything like this you can follow him" Colin said "How am I suppose to eat without a job" My Son replied "You'll manage..... from what I can see you are good at killing wild life so you won't starve"
Well done Son....one up for animal lovers everywhere!

Carol

Good work, what a vile git Colin is.... he should've chucked the dead vole at him and said, have this for your tea! :evil::censored:

Last edited:
well done, it will show that boy (i would use man but ya know) a thing or two.... make sure you give your bodybuilding son a pat on the back.. or maybe ill do tht for you lol x

i love your son.... thank you for bringing up such an amazing bloke :wave::wave::wave: i bet your so proud of him :D

Fantastic! Good on him! :D Serves the pathetic spineless :censored: right that he needed to kill a defenceless animal (in front of an audience!) to make himself feel like a man. I wish there were more men like your son, they are a rare breed. :)

I like men who arent afraid to show feelings when it comes to animals. Well done to your son and well done you on bringing up such a lovely man.

My husband is the same - when we moved a shed last summer - he found a dead mother rat in a nest under there with the poor little babies still suckling on her. He put each of the babies (8 in total) in a cardboard box and phoned a few animal helplines - RSPCA included, but was told that they could not do anything for rats as they are seen as vermin. So, my husband took them over to the cutting beside a railway line and found a little hideaway for them. He knew their chances of survival were slim but it was the best chance they'd have.

He's a better man in my eyes for being so soft!

Back