• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm spending too much money on them

Radish

Mama Doe
:oops:

i'm broke at the moment and yet i still spent £60 online last night on another run and i've just spent £60 of my overdraft on a roll of vetbed.

i don't actually need a 5 metre roll, i only need two metres to cut up but it's soooo expensive to buy in smaller pieces.

i'm not going on ebay until next year now otherwise my OH and the bank manager will kill me and my credit card will melt if it hasn't already:oops:

Trouble is, i was using newspaper to line my hutches for my nethies but its a bit pointless because they are litter trained and newspaper isn't soft so i end up putting loads of paper in the recycling whereas this week i've used pieces of vetbed (cut up my dogs vetbedding as they don't use it).

the vetbed has worked out perfect as it's soft and warm and easy as pie to wash...i'm broke but happy and my buns will be comfy.:oops::lol:

I know how you're feeling, Radish - no matter how poor i'm feeling, i always manage to find a few extra pennies to spend on Hugo. What's the point in having money if you have an unhappy bunny - right? :lol:

perhaps you could sell the extra 3 metres on ebay???:D

i must be a bad mum though..... not spending a huge amount at all - not enough toys and treats :(

Back