• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack's behaviour has changed.

Rose

Mama Doe
Jack was castrated about 1 1/2 month ago and i was hoping he would calm down. since about a week ago he has was been feisty. I would open the hutch and he would be straight out and getting into trouble i.e climbing behind all the junk. He used to pull his litter tray out and attack so i removed and he loved throwing his ball around and thumping first thing in the morning demanding his breakfast. But for a week or so he has calmed down a lot to point that its a bit frustrating :(, he has gotten shy and wont come out of his hutch i even left the door open for half an hour and tempted him with carrots but still wouldn't budge.

Has anyone elses bunny calmed down this dramatically?

Maybe he's scared you will take him to the vets again :lol: It might just be a mix of hormones I thik it takes about 8 weeks for them to settle.

Maybe he's scared you will take him to the vets again It might just be a mix of hormones I thik it takes about 8 weeks for them to settle.

Its only been about a week since he's been like this, i left the hutch door open and left the room again and he came after an hour which is unusual with him.

Back