• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of smokey as promised :)

Elimy1987

Warren Scout
Well when I first joined here I did say id upload pics of my bunny smokey so here he is the gorgeous lionhead...although i dunno now if his full lionhead cos its kind of disappearing :shock:

Anyway heres the lil fella (now 8 months old)

At 8 weeks old when i first got him
DSC00436.jpg

Give me that apple!!
DSC00837.jpg

Don't mind me il just have a lil snooze in my litter tray haha < jus after his castration
DSC01336.jpg

Morning after being deplummed alert as if nothing happened
DSC01340.jpg

Snow last week that he loved!!
DSC01435.jpg

This is Boo my mates 8 week old westie had to put a pic of her on here :)
DSC01438.jpg

Laura hows ur lil one doing after his deplumming? Hope everything went well :)

:wave: well, you wouldn't guess it had even happened! :lol: he was running around like a nutcase a few hours after coming home, giving me heart attacks thinking he's going to pop his stitches!! he seems to have stopped pooing everywhere all the time so i'm pleased! i had the biggest pair of worry pants on but he totally took it in his stride! x

:wave: well, you wouldn't guess it had even happened! :lol: he was running around like a nutcase a few hours after coming home, giving me heart attacks thinking he's going to pop his stitches!! he seems to have stopped pooing everywhere all the time so i'm pleased! i had the biggest pair of worry pants on but he totally took it in his stride! x

Aww glad his doing so well his sucha cutie love the videos on youtube! Such a gorgeous natured bunny, Smokey was the same i got him back his sat in the littertray then decided no i wanna play and was running around..ooo..he got stitches? Mine was glued haha

Aww glad his doing so well his sucha cutie love the videos on youtube! Such a gorgeous natured bunny, Smokey was the same i got him back his sat in the littertray then decided no i wanna play and was running around..ooo..he got stitches? Mine was glued haha

he has stitches on the inside so i can't see them. he peed on the sofa within an hour of being home and i was like :roll: but hopefully that "sofa potty" will cease soon! :lol:

Back