• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamster on the loose

millie

Warren Scout
The other morning, I let out Millie (rabbit) as per usual out of her house.

I was sitting on the sofa eating my breakfast when I heard a hissing sound. I thought Millie had hurt herself and went to look and she was fine. I then saw Cookie (hamster) poking her head out of the sofa!!!!!

I quickly grabbed Millie and put her back in her house and set about catching a rogue hamster!!!

She thankfully hadn't bitten Millie.

But she had been out all night and had been stealing Millie's food from her cage!!!! :eek: How rude!!! She had a massive pile behind the sofa

It took me a half hour to capture her.

Millie was OK after the ordeal

Hehe

Do rabbits mind hamsters?
And anyone else had the same experience?

My hamster blackjack once got of his cage. I was watching tv in the living room and there sat on the floor in front of the tv was BlackJack. He even made it all the way down the stairs. :)

my rabbits and hamster are fine together only for 5 mins supervised but both my hamsters have been very used to the rabbits. Charlie was handreared and comes when i call his name (if i have treats!! lol)

charlieandsaffron640x480.jpg

charlieandsaffron2640x480.jpg

But i certainly wouldnt risk it if you are unsure.

Back