• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ebay

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Two baby rabbits on ebay have to go because the dog doesn't get on with them. Don't know how to put a link up but the reference is 110242948811 Hatfield area.

Thanks. Just an excuse I think looks as though they are more interested in getting money for them than taking them to a rescue.

I sent her a message saying "Ebay doesnt allow the sale of animals.
People like you dont deserve animals. Pathetic!"

Then i sent "Why dont you take the rabbits to a rescue?? Im sure they can help! Then just sell the hutch on ebay?"

Her reply was...

"how dare you use ebay to insult other members , my pets are all well looked after if you had looked at it you would see im only letting them go, so no harm comes to them from the dogs."

Gosh i get so angry!

Its all about money with people like that!
Oh gosh dont let me get started!!!!

Last edited:
goodness those hutches are tiny! I wonder if they can be persuaded to give up the buns and sell the hutches? Hatfield is not far from me at all but i've no room for them permanently but could help out getting them if they had somewhere to go?

If I wasn't so concerned with the bunnies welfare, I've a good mind to set up a bogus e bay account, bid on her buns upa stupid amount then watch her crash and burn as she doesn't get her lovely money.....

It's bound to get removed soon so if anyone in the herts area can help here is their ebay ID rockin_robin_07.

The listing is for two bunnies and two hutches.

should it be that she's persuauded to give buns to a rescue? or sell buns separetly and make out like there is already existing accomodation for them so dont need hutches, if you see what i mean. Whats the best approach?

I sent her a message saying "pathetic"
Gosh i get so angry!

Its all about money with people like that!
Oh gosh dont let me get started!!!!

Ha Ha...Nice one Natsanth..:wave:

Ive a good mind to send her a message concerning my earlier post of selling a family member too but I worry about her being nasty to the buns or being funny about sending them to a rescue home

Last edited:
If I wasn't so concerned with the bunnies welfare, I've a good mind to set up a bogus e bay account, bid on her buns upa stupid amount then watch her crash and burn as she doesn't get her lovely money.....

No offence, but that isn't going to help the rabbits. I will message her about rescues and see what see says. Most people don't know about rescues, she might not know what else to do with them.

I reported the item to ebay who will remove the listing!
Ive had a right argument with her. Asking her to pass them onto a rescue and then use ebay to sell the hutch, not the bunnies!!

She has responded

"thanks for letting me know i will remove the listing and try rabbit re home thanks again."

Back