• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all Essex people...and others who can help :)

Elimy1987

Warren Scout
Hey

Was just wondering if anyone knows of any good hutch shops/makers in Essex. Was thinking i might buy one from ryedale/happy hutch eventually from all the feedback they are getting from here! Reason I need the hutch is because im hopefully going to get another bunny soon :) (looking into rescues) to pair up with my smokey as his been castrated 4 weeks tommorow bless his plumless bum hehe.. The hutch im looking to get will only be a temporary kind of measure until they are fully bonded but I want to make sure I get a good quality good sized one so that if the bonding does go wrong i can still keep them apart..(or maybe have 2 lots of pairs ;) )
Yeah so if anyone knows anywhere locally to essex/london/kent let me know :)

If you are anywhere near Colchester, there is a good petshop in Marks Tey that does quality hutches, I brout my last one from there and after nearly a year hasnt even started to rot, they are heavy and built well.

Hopefully they still stock the one I got.

If you wnat to have a look let me know and ill tell you where it is (n the road out to braintree so easy to find).

M
xxxxxx

Oh yeah that sounds cool! Think I might have a look tommorow even! Im not that close to colchester...Im in Barking near romford, but its worth a journey ive heard of marks tey its meant to be a really good shop..Might go for a drive that way tommorow with my mate hehe ...we would do anything for our pets! Just saw this hutch on ebay seems pretty good..the person says she can make it for your dimmensions also..What do you guys think?

hutch.jpg

Briar patch rescue (Hainault) use a good local carpenter to make good solid hutches, you could try asking Eve for the details (and maybe see if she has any suitable bunnies too ;) briarpatchrescue@aol.com

Some rescues will do the bonding for you so you might find that you don't need to get another hutch as they will come back to you ready bonded :D

If you are anywhere near Colchester, there is a good petshop in Marks Tey that does quality hutches, I brout my last one from there and after nearly a year hasnt even started to rot, they are heavy and built well.

Hopefully they still stock the one I got.

If you wnat to have a look let me know and ill tell you where it is (n the road out to braintree so easy to find).

M
xxxxxx

Small world......I used to live in Marks Tey nr Colchester for over 15 years...seems like only yesterday....*Stares up into the air all starry eyed....*

Hmmm your looking through rose tinted glasses then lol no Marks Tey isnt too bad really, just Colchester is turning into a dump lol hence why I moved hehe

Back