• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Fallen In Love With Rexes

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Is it any wonder with this guy now lodging with me. Buddabun's Brian..... I had never felt a rex before and I can't believe how soft they are. And I love their curly whiskers! Awwww :love: How has it taken me so long to discover rexes?

HelenandBuns011.jpg

there was a little girly at hopper haven who had curly eyelashes... they are adorable... no way i could have one tho :(:(

house is fully carpeted, i could not take the risk knowing i could be causing them pain... ill just admire the photos on RU :D:D:D:D

Everyone that comes round wants to stroke Faline and gets really huffy when she wont let them. :lol:

house is fully carpeted, i could not take the risk knowing i could be causing them pain... ill just admire the photos on RU :D:D:D:D

Our house is fully carpeted and our rexies are fine:? Had Our Sun 4 years, not a single hock problem, andthey certainly dont seem in pain!:shock: Its not particularly soft pile either, just your average carpet. Maybe it depends on the bun and weve been lucky?:?

Everyone that comes round wants to stroke Faline and gets really huffy when she wont let them. :lol:

:lol: its the same with ours...i dont think rexes in general appreciate being touched a lot, Luna hates it with a passion, i think shes really sensitive all over. Cant blame them though, i just want to give Faline a mega snuggle:D

:lol: its the same with ours...i dont think rexes in general appreciate being touched a lot, Luna hates it with a passion, i think shes really sensitive all over. Cant blame them though, i just want to give Faline a mega snuggle:D

Brian loves being touched and seeks attention from you. He is a real stunner. Are not all Rexy babes like this?

I adore Rexes too. They are my fave breed. My girls are ok with being touched but they can get huffy at times. I love their coat and their curly whiskers.

Our house is fully carpeted and our rexies are fine:? Had Our Sun 4 years, not a single hock problem, andthey certainly dont seem in pain!:shock: Its not particularly soft pile either, just your average carpet. Maybe it depends on the bun and weve been lucky?:?

awww that is lucky.. my list of buns i want just gets longer... ill need to live to about 300 i think just tp get thro my list.. poor ste has no idea hell be bunned for life :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think Callisto is getting peed off with being my portable stress ball.....I quite often have her on the sofa next to me just so I can stroke her.

Luckily she dosn't mind as long as I rub her ears too :love:

Back