• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I shouldn't be here

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
If you see me here again shout at me, need to be cleaning those bunsters then going with my Mom to Ikea (I'm going to get me some of that fake vet bed), bloomin forum, just so addictive :lol::lol::lol:

If you see me here again shout at me, need to be cleaning those bunsters then going with my Mom to Ikea (I'm going to get me some of that fake vet bed), bloomin forum, just so addictive :lol::lol::lol:

AHEM! SOAD! What do you think your doing :lol: Your bunnies are calling for you :D :lol:

:wave:

Im supposed to be having a shower and then cleaning the outdoor hutcheds out.....done all inside and have my bathroom back :D

Just waiting for the floor to dry now and then I have no excuse.

me neither, the house is a tip, i should cook a sunday roast and joey is pulling my trouser leg :shock: are bunnies supposed to do that? Think he's telling me i need to get a move on! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never found any fake vet bed, come home empty handed :cry::lol::lol::lol:

I bought nothing :oops: I have another stinking cold so my heart wasn't in it :lol:, I did think about a new kitchen though :lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear :shock: New kitchen sounds a dream though :) My neighbour dragged me to a car boot :shock: Got a few bunny bits :lol: :lol: We are all OK for wooden chewing blocks now :shock: :lol:

Back