• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny Scales the Heights of Mount Tike!

elve

Banned
It's an arduous journey - especially when the rain's made the going slippery underfoot :shock: Our intrepid explorer battles through the elements :?

littletike2benny.jpg

Cos he knows the view from the top will make it all worth the effort - wooohooo!!! :p

littletikebenny.jpg

hehe king of the castle :love: :love:

is he the first bun to make it to the top?? hell need to put a flag there :D

hehe king of the castle :love: :love:

is he the first bun to make it to the top?? hell need to put a flag there :D

Yep I've not seen the girls on there, although they sit on the wooden box - I guess they're just not as sporty :roll:

And he has no need of a flag - leaves his own calling card which is rather small, brown and round :shock:

:no: Benny where is your safety harness and climbing gear.

:lol: he hurls himself off the top of the wooden box with no parachute either :shock: I just went out there with a piece of carrot for him and he went all round the patio binkying, and through the holes in Mount Tike and out the other side :lol:

:lol: he hurls himself off the top of the wooden box with no parachute either :shock: I just went out there with a piece of carrot for him and he went all round the patio binkying, and through the holes in Mount Tike and out the other side :lol:

:lol: Adventure bun.

Back