• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back in your cage :p

CoSmo

New Kit
Hi Guys,

I posted earlier last week about the best way to get Cosmo back into his cage, i got some great replies. Thing is though, it seems food won't get him back in their all of the time, so i have resorted to gently pushing his bum as he's running, in the direction of the cage and can get him in most times.

How much force is too much force when you're trying to get your bunny in his cage? - I don't want to hurt him, just want to make sure i do it right :)

Thanks in advance,

CoSmo
:bunny:

mine will generally follow me without proding back to their room at night. The key I think is to trick them, sometimes call them and give food without going to the cage, othertimes the food goes in the cage. That way they don't quite know if they're going to be shut in or not. Also have a really exciting (mine seem to like high pitched baby talk :shock::shock:) voice even if you feel stupid. I can call them & they wont come, but if I use "the Voice" it's like the pied piper and the rats.

If i need them to move thier little tooshies for example if they're in the way of sweeping, i gently lift their bottoms and scoot them forward. I have slippery floors so it's easy to do.

Back