• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greens?

elve

Banned
Is there a national shortage of spring greens at the moment? My poor animals haven't had any for days now :(

They were on offer in Tesco's last week when I went in, just 50p - quality seemed ok!

Perhaps they have bought up all the stock!

H

The last few bags i have had i have had to throw away.Piggies or bunnies wouldn,t eat them:?
Got some from Sainsburys last night so we shall have to see what they think:rolleyes:

I buy a box of 24 every week and 24 cabbages, I have a deal going on at the market they get me all my veg direct, obviously I have to pay a bit extra for their trouble, but when I bought from the super markets it was costing me around £70 to £80 pound a week, now it only cost me at the most £40 a week, which is fantastic as I fill the back of my car, they have to use a cart to get it all to my car as it's too heavy to carry :lol:, strangely though, me Bryn and Ste all live on frozen veg and chips :oops::lol::lol::lol:

I buy a box of 24 every week and 24 cabbages, I have a deal going on at the market they get me all my veg direct, obviously I have to pay a bit extra for their trouble, but when I bought from the super markets it was costing me around £70 to £80 pound a week, now it only cost me at the most £40 a week, which is fantastic as I fill the back of my car, they have to use a cart to get it all to my car as it's too heavy to carry :lol:, strangely though, me Bryn and Ste all live on frozen veg and chips :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Now thats a lot on veg:lol:hope you like frozen chips n veg:lol:

sounds like it's just my local tescos then :( And how in the world do you store all that Tree? :shock: I can only fit a couple of bags of greens in my fridge :shock:

Asda have them for 50p at the mo. They have purple on them and my lot have just decided that they don't like them :roll:, even though they were really fresh. Anyway, I hope it's just the greens that they are turning their nose up at and they haven't got something up with them.

Back