• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bluebell and blossom.x

kimd6200

Banned
right hopefully ive done this right.if i have here are pictures of bluebell and blossom.there not brilliant but if it works ill get some more.x
Bluebellx.jpg

Blue-1.jpg

You've got more rabbits?:shock::shock:, I didn't think you were having anymore after the one that you gave away with myxo, are these vaccinted?

Last edited:
no i think their mum and daughter i dont think their new rabbits tbh :? i can see the first pic but not the second... you have my dream bun :love: :love: :love:

Oh i see that...thanx capel:wave:

:? :?

Ok im going to say it...i know youve really been trying to make a difference lately so please dont think im being snobby or having a go...but a bunny needs back leg support when you pick them up or they can break their backs:(

I can see the second one now, and I agree, I dont really like the way your holding it. :(

Have you got homes for all the babies yet? :)

Last edited:
I see one beautiful bun that I sincerely hope is being looked after properly.

Hi please can members remember this thread was begun purely to show pictures of Bluebell and Blossom.
It is not appropriate to make comments that could be construed as being judgemental of the thread instigator. Every member has the right to able to start a thread without being made to feel they are quizzed.
If you have any concerns re a thread contact admin.
Thank you for your understanding.

Back