• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I did! And some Reuben pics

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I even went to B&Q and got the tools! I had to get a man to reach one thing for me and he said are you sure thats what you need and I was like yep thats definetely it, then I was like actually I dont need one of these can you put it back for me :oops: Then I went and waited round the corner until he left and went back to look :oops: :lol: He was hot too!

But I put these doors on my new cage all by myself!!

DSC09028.jpg

And I put on on top so its easier to get them

DSC09029.jpg

DSC09030.jpg

You can see in this photo the tiny door on the left is what the cage did have on both sides

DSC09037.jpg

It only took me all day, and I only stabbed myself with these pointy plier things three times. Im well proud of myself :oops: Its a samo cage but I have only used half of it because my lads do nothing but sleep. I did put them in the whole thing but they wouldnt even go to the top!

Finn and Flip

DSC09039.jpg

And some pictures of Reuben hanging out with me this afternoon. I know he isnt well but it was lovely and warm and I thought 5 minutes of fresh air isnt going to make him any worse, he loved it and had a bit of a run about!

DSC09063.jpg

DSC09072.jpg

DSC09077.jpg

DSC09084.jpg

DSC09097.jpg

DSC09098.jpg

:love: x

aww they are beautiful, ive always wanted rats, reuben is my idea of the perfect rat, gorgeous colour :love:

:lol: Reuben is my favourite :oops: Ive really bonded with him even though ive had the others longer and he is such a mummys boy, I love this little guy sooooo much :love:

Well done, I put some new doors on a second hand jenny cage, just like that> Your hands hurt like hell trying to clip the little bits of wire off don't they!!!!
Loving the ratty pics too:D

Lovely! I adore Rats.

In fact I was wanting rats as our pets.....but OH insisted on Buns. Of course i love Buns as wellx

Yep it really hurts your hands trying to get the bars off :shock: :lol: My arms are really hurting today!

Reuben is still the same hun :( I have started the ventolin though and am sure there is a slight improvement afterwards :) x

Back