• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin & Broome - are no longer a couple : (

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
We went to Jane Dexter's today to gauge her opinion on their rocky relationship and to try to rebond them.

They were put together in the run on the grass, it was a lovely day (until it hailed) and both really enjoyed the outdoor air :) Jane and Alan watched them and we talked about their bond up until now, the fighting and their characters. She decided, as I had feared, that they were not well suited.

Jane also believes Bobbin to be completely deaf :( Considering this and their natural personalities we decided that the best for both of them would be to find bunnies more like themselves. Broome needs a bunny as outgoing as herself to challenge her where as Bobbin requires a very gentle and calm girl to essentially look after him considering his possible deafness.

Saying good bye to Broome broke my heart and I cried through out the rest of the day :cry: I know that Chloe and Jane will find her the perfect partner but it was still so hard to say goodbye, even after this short time. She is such a special and fun bunny always active and adventurous :lol: I will miss her antics terribly.

So Bobbin is for now on his own until the exact right character for him appears, and I'm sure she will, it may just take that bit longer. All I can hope is that Broome finds her perfect husbun and lives and very long and healthy life.

Thank you for bearing with me through their marital trials and tribulations, all the support has been overwhelming :)

Aww I'm so sorry it didn't work out. I hope you can find Bobbin a new wife soon, and I hope you can feel better about Broome soon! She'll find somebun she loves don't you worry!

Awww what a shame :cry:

Still its no good trying to force them when they have made their feeings on the subject so clear.

Hopefully the perfect quiet female bunny for Bobbin is out there waiting already :D

Ooohhhh - my heartfelt regards are sent out to you, Bobbin & Broome.:cry:

I only hope they both meet their rightful partners in time.:)

I know how much it meant to you to get a partner for Bobbin - sorry it didn't work out this time.:cry::cry:

Bobbin will meet the right one in time.:)

i'm so sorry this has happened :( is Bobbin staying with Jane now? this has really upset me, i've enjoyed hearing of their progressive (but not the fights obviously). poor little deaf Bobbin! how you can tell that a bunny is deaf?

poor darling Bobbin, his perfect wife is out there just waiting to be found! and little Broome! there'll be a strappy young lad jumping at the chance to be your man!

thinking of all three of you x

Oh no! I'm really sorry, how hard for you to say goodbye to her, I'm sure a nice gentle girl will come along soon and both Broome will find a lovely home and a more suitable husbun :)

its a huge shame hun and how attached you must be after all this time :cry:, but youll be able to see your happy bobbin back for a while and when hes got his perfect wife youll see him binkying while hes with her :D:D:D

Aw what a shame, so sad. But you've done the best thing by Bobbin and Broome.
I hope Bobbin finds his ideal girlie bun very soon and that it wont be long til Broome finds herself a nice new home with a husbun as feisty as herself!
Thinking of you x x x

what a difficult decision, but it sounds like it will be the best decision for everybun concerned. I hope they both find the right partner soon

awww how sad for you Thea :( I'm sure Bobbin will breathe a sigh of relief to see her gone, but I know you bonded to her and loved her - so sorry you couldn't keep her :(

That's sad, but you know you've done the right thing for both bunsters. I'm sure they'll both find their ideal partners soon. :)

Really sorry to hear this, have followed the trials and tribulations of their rocky relationship from the start.

Well done for having the strength and courage to make this decision and do what is right for them both.

aww poor little bobin and broome. It's heart breaking when it doesn't work out. Hopefully Jane D & Chloe will find both other friends soon.

:cry: Oh Thea, so sorry to hear that, just shows what a superb bun mum you are, despite it being awful making that decision you know its best for the buns, Jane will find Broome the right home and some very very lucky other bun is going to find you :) it will all work out xx

Thea, I have been to Jane D's this morning and saw Broome, she is absolutely fine and looks very happy, she is probably more relaxed herself now, don't worry about her she will be fine, Chloe will find her another partner, I am so sorry it didn't work out for Bobbin, but you will find somebun for him, Jane and Alan thought he was just gorgeous!!

I know it's hard but don't worry about Broome, she will be fine

Back