• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i have Pringles? or are they for the hoomans?

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
naughty! he couldn't work out how to get the lid off so gave up after 2 minutes!

DSCF1781.jpg

Awwwww :lol::lol::lol: looks like he is over his de-plumming!?

honestly, you wouldn't even guess that he had! he's still as naughty and was binkying within a few hours of being home. i was like "stop it, you'll bust your stitches!" :lol: i thought he'd be grumpy for ages but he's acting like it never even happened!

honestly, you wouldn't even guess that he had! he's still as naughty and was binkying within a few hours of being home. i was like "stop it, you'll bust your stitches!" :lol: i thought he'd be grumpy for ages but he's acting like it never even happened!

Rocky acted like a big baby!!! He sulked in the corner and looked woozy for ages... Whereas when Lucy had her leg amputated she was more dapper then him!! Silly boy!! :lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwwwww :love:

but the amount of rabbits that are killed for that company, he should wee on the box :lol:

but the amount of rabbits that are killed for that company, he should wee on the box :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: maybe he was just about too

im gonna bunny nap him and noone will ever know cus he looks soooo much like alvin ;):p

i'll let him! i'm not very very knowledgeable about different companies but i will say i didn't buy them! i hate pringles, bleurgh, if you light them they melt into a mess of oil, yuk!

:lol::lol: he's alot like alvin when it comes to fridge antics!!

id never get caught, ste wouldnt notice hed just think alvin moves fast... pearl im sure could be talked around to loving two ninjas :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what did you say your address was again ;)

id never get caught, ste wouldnt notice hed just think alvin moves fast... pearl im sure could be talked around to loving two ninjas :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what did you say your address was again ;)

um, um, i live in, um, Scotland! :lol:

i could imagine pearl's face with two identical monsters running around, utter confusion!!

i'll let him! i'm not very very knowledgeable about different companies but i will say i didn't buy them! i hate pringles, bleurgh, if you light them they melt into a mess of oil, yuk!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back