• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I almost stole...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
something from homebase!!

my mum called me down to the garden aisle and ent 'sarah jane look at these!!! perfect for the bunnies!!'

they had minature gazebos....to show what their gazebos looked like, rather than having huge ones in the shop! they were like a metre sqaured but perfect minature versions!!!
i so wanted one they were too cute for words...

something from homebase!!

my mum called me down to the garden aisle and ent 'sarah jane look at these!!! perfect for the bunnies!!'

they had minature gazebos....to show what their gazebos looked like, rather than having huge ones in the shop! they were like a metre sqaured but perfect minature versions!!!
i so wanted one they were too cute for words...

How much were they?

:lol: I'm so dumb that I briefly thought they actually sold them when we were in there a couple of weeks ago. In my defense it was the second day spent trawling around DIY stores and garden centres and I was tired :lol:

:lol:they had one in wilkinsons last year and my nan said what would they be for they soo small i said theyd be great for the bunnies i wanted it too

Did you guys never watch Blue Peter?
Make your own mini-gazebo using rods & plastic :D It could be quite fun & your buns gazebo would be unique!

There is a kids gazebo in Tesco direct that is H160xW10xD140cm...very cute.
My family really would think I had gone barmy if I got one for my rabbits though...:oops:

Woolworths have got them half price at the moment, they are only £9.99 I bought 2 for my bunnies

Woolworths have got them half price at the moment, they are only £9.99 I bought 2 for my bunnies

oooo! is they on the website? are they a good size? they just looks so dinky and cute! mite get domino one for his birthday

Back