• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What bunny mix would you love to see?

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
If you could have a dream bunny that's a mix of any of the actual breeds that exist what would it be?

I'd have a steel coloured, dutch marked, lop, with rex fur, the size of a giant! (Of course he'd have the hocks of a non rex or giant bunny so they'd not get sore)!

:D

Oooh yes with blue eyes would be lovely! - I saw a greyish rabbit in the bet shop that had greyish eyes - they were lovely but I must admit I don't know much about bunny eye colours. :oops:

I can't choose, because I like all of them. I think it would have to be a mixture of everything but really big!:lol:

I would have some sort of Dwarf Lops, one golden brown, and the other grey/black/white!;)

That would be heaven :love::love:

A Dutch Rex......Tri-Coloured of course ;)

I had a grey Dutch lop come through the rescue.....she now resides with Chloaster and is the delectable Tammy :love:

Back