• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Green Tunnel

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
where can I get one of those plastic green tunnels from? I guess they are alright outside with them being plastic?

I had one but it got munched to pieces very easily.

If you can get to a plumbing merchants or if they are digging up the road near you I'd go for one of those big old black plastic drainage tubes as they are much tougher.

I got mine from P@H but in all honesty there is little point as it's less then 2 ft long... :roll:

I had one but it got munched to pieces very easily.

If you can get to a plumbing merchants or if they are digging up the road near you I'd go for one of those big old black plastic drainage tubes as they are much tougher.

I would echo that. The PAH one was chewed to shreds very quickly and lots of sharp pieces came off :censored:

ooh I didn't know they would break into pieces. Splodge eats anything, so I guess she would chew big bits off it. Might try the plumbing merchants then!

Charlie is a chewer but he hasn't chewed the tunnels at all, I got mine from www.vetuk.co.uk but bought three tunnels and the interchange, they love it, the interchange is Poppy's little hide away, she runs off to it with nice pieces of fruit or veg :lol:

I've got one, and it's been chewed...which I'm a little concerned about because the pieces of plastic left are quite sharp.

Also, they tend to get shorter and gradually concertina back into their original shape if you don't pull them back into shape regularly.

Not worth a tenner IMO :(

I got tunnels from Dee Millen's rabbit accessories, I use them with wicker balls etc and moo tends to chew those rather than concentrate on destroying the tunnel.

Back