• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lucky Petal ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0330march0007.jpg

Petal ...one of the allotment buns ..is due to be spayed next week after thankfully turning out not to be pregnant ..**phew**

The fantastic news is that last night we had a lovely couple out looking for a housebunny ....and....Petal is now reserved ... :D :D :D :D

i am so so so pleased for her ...thats both girls to be housebuns ...after their horrible start in life it has realy made me pleased . :D :D

Awww she looks fabulous in that picture too. Good luck in your new home Petal :D

I will be getting Tundra booked in soon hopefully. I have someone interested in Bonnie who has adopted from me before. :)

Congratulations petal you deserve it. I am thinking of bonding Peter Parsnip with one of mine so he stays, David loves him to bits:D

aww that's really good news. Lucky Petal, it will be lovely for her after such a horrid start to her life! yey!!

Back