• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Pigguns. :)

Hi All,

I'm new but I have had Guinea Pigs for nearly a year and I get my first rabbit (hopefully tomorrow) so thought I'd share my herd. :) Sorry there are so many! :oops:

Louise
xxx

Twinkle (Aby/Peruvian Cross 11 months old, lives alone as is highly dominate but I'm hopefully rescuing a baby boar that Mr Twinks can take on, he is such a Diva and a mummy's boy!)

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

Radley (Aby X 5 months old, lives with Sunshine)
IMG_1440.jpg

Sunshine (Aby 11 months old, lives with Radley such a wise old man very affectionate and loving and also my first pig so we have a close bond.)

Sunshine2-2.jpg

Sunshine4.jpg

Pudsey (Rex/Texal X 7 months old, lives with Eccles named because we got him on Children In Need night and his resemblance to the bear!)

Pudsey2-1.jpg

Pudsey1.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

Pearl (Sheltie X Himi 4 months old, lives with my other three girls. She is crazy! Such a high pitch wheeker!)

Pearl2.jpg

Flora (Smooth 11 months old, always up to mishchief!)
Flora2-2.jpg

Fleur (Smooth 11 months old, Flora's sister the mum of the group!

Fleur3.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

Eccles (Smooth Crested 6 months old, lives with Pudsey and named after my favourite time lord Christopher Eccleston!)

IMG_1305.jpg

Eccles4-1.jpg

Amber (Sheltie X 4 months old the baby of my Sows she is very close to Fleur and loves being mothered.)

Amber2.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

Cuzzy (Sheltie 5 months old now at Rainbow Bridge. He came from P@H before I knew about rescues, he had mites then after a couple of months suffered some kind of stroke. He was always very small for his age and I supose he was the runt of the liter. He was gorgeous though, broke my heart to loose him and still miss him now. He was named Cuzzy because my 3 year old daughter at the time couldn't say Custard!)

CozyCuzzy.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

Hi Gem, I wondered if it was you! :D

Karen, she has been kept indoors so I'm going to train her up to be a house bunny. Pigs are in the shed now so plenty of room. :)

Back