• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bag of Nerves.....Have a Trio bond today.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Today Im pairing up Maverick's sisters Hazel & Bindi with the male rabbit of their hopefully new owners.

I havn't done a trio for a long time and Im not looking forward to it one bit.

Can we have some positive vibes please, these girlies have been with me since they were 8 weeks old....November last year.....and its time they had a real home of their own.

Good luck Sooz, I'm thinking of you as I sit here bonding mine, I chickened out of the trio though! :rolleyes: You're a braver woman than I!

Roger has arrived and he is a stunning, cheeky Agouti Dutch :love: :love:
Maybe of they dont get on I can keep him and they can take the girls :oops::oops: (but then OH would actually kill me).

I really want this to work they have a stunning playhouse conversion with attached run to live in....lino floor, heater, shutters, light....jealous. :evil:

good luck, once you have bonded them you can bond four of my giants if you want as I keep whimping out:oops:

Hope all is going well Sooz. I did a trio for Underhill a couple of months ago and worried like you but it went like a dream :)

Good Luck Sooz, loads of vibes coming your way xxx

Must be the weekend for boding rabbits lol I done my two yesterday :D:D

Back