• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Man Is Coming Defo Today!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well- Today's the Day! He is coming today and has just gone to pick the wire up! We have put Drake and Josh in half of their run and they 'look' excited:lol:

I am so excited too! :D:):D
Jack x

Yipeeee,can i just ask where you got the buns names from,was it drake n josh from the kids prog,my kids watch it:lol:

25ft x 10ft x 4ft High! x

I will- they (3) are just etting it all ready, but they look stupid so can you imagine?

And No! I hate Naked Brothers Band!:lol:

Well? He said he can do us one in a couple of weeks because of concreting it it has to settle into the ground, because a lid would add more weight and it would dip!:rolleyes:
Jack x

I SWEAR TO GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!
The builders have just decided they are going to a wedding later on so they have got to come tommorrow instead!

I really could just run around and shout at the top at my voice!! I am so mad!!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Awww Jack, you must be SO disappointed! :( That was a really nasty thing of them to do when they already told you that they were coming to do the run for you. :evil: :evil:

Awww Jack, you must be SO disappointed! :( That was a really nasty thing of them to do when they already told you that they were coming to do the run for you. :evil: :evil:

I know! They said they were doing it last week aswell, but they couldn't because it was wet:shock: 9I thought builders had to work in all weather??)

I am so mad!
Thanks,
jack x

lol typical builders (no offence to any builders)
Hope your run gets sorted soon :D It sounds fab, lucky bunnies :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I Feel You Pain!!

:censored::censored::censored:

m
xx

ps. At least once it does actually happen, it will be well worth it. :D

Back