• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit lead/Harness

Rose

Mama Doe
Ok, so i have the red plain lead shown in the link but i have no idea how to put it together and i cant find the instructions. I want to take Jack out into the garden now he has calmed down alot and i'm gonna get one of those vest type harness soon but if anyone can help me that would be great. :D

Drake and Josh have got one, they hate it, but I think it depends what the bunny is like! Some may like to be on it, but Drake and Josh just kick it off!

What link? What do you need help for?
Pretty much all you have to do is put the harness on, one ring around the neck, the other around the belly, like this:
Pberget.jpg

And saying bunnies don't like them without even trying is a bit of a poor excuse:roll:
All of my rabbits have gotten used to them since they were young (3 months) and plenty of people I know use harnesses for the bunnies and after getting used to them they do fine:D

Splodge hated hers!! Never managed to get it on her fully as she had a massave panic when I tried to put it on, so I gave up!!

I have to say most of bunnies hate it but 4 of them didn't mind. Emrys especially loves his harness but he doesn't need it anymore.

Back