• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Grumpy Thumper...i remember when ....gone 1 yr today

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0210feb0003.jpg

...you first arrived and you were so small i could almost hold you in one hand ..

I remember when you used to come inside and sit on the hearth looking sooo cute . :love:

I remember when you used to play in the garden with Bonnie our black and white bunny ....until you got too old and the two of you decided to fight . ..:?

I remember when you used to have free run of the garden...and one day i looked out of the window to see you playing with a wild bunny..:D

and i remember the day i looked out of the window and you were in next doors garden eating the newly planted pansys in the lovely garden tubs :shock: :?

I also remember how hard you were to catch :roll:

I remember the last time you had free run of the garden ...and escaped ....I still dont know how you got across 2 roads into the park...and i never found out how you got out of the garden ;)...
thats when i knew you had a charmed life ;) as it was also a miracle that someone managed to catch you ..and they knew whos bunny you were :shock::roll:

I remember getting you your first wife Lizzie and what a wuss you were on your first date :roll: :roll:

I remember getting you your second wife and then your divorce around the time you started having teeth problems.

I remember your re marrige after 2 years apart and what a wuss you were again :roll:

I remember cleaning your stinky bum and giving you your meds ....worrying while you had yet another dental ..and another .
Making you porrige and mashed pellets and willing you to put on weight .
going out at 11.30 every night whatever the weather to put your heat pads in to warm your old bones .

And most of all i remember loving you ....and i wont ever forget ....
I have 10 years of memories....

my darling Thumps :love:

Last edited:
Oh gosh, that is so lovely Angie, bless Grumpy Thumps, They leave us with such wonderful memories and it is so hard without them

That's really lovely

Awwwww Angie :cry:, all i can say is Awwwww :(

That's a really touching post to your Gorgeous Grumpy Thumps, it made me cry, beam and laugh out loud too.

They may leave us, but the memories stay. :love:

thank you ...made me cry and smile too while i was typing it :? :? :(

ive just had those memories running through my head for the last few days ...i thought i ought to share them . :?

Awwww bless, thats lovely, and what a great picture too..... memories are wonderful things, to remember for always.

Aww thats so :cry::cry:

But what a wonderful collection of memories he left you to remember him by :love:.

thank you ....he was such a cheeky boy when he was young ...and grumpy when middle aged ...it was only as he got old that he was cuddly ...

i have so many memories of him i could go on forever

Thumper will always be your extra special Bun. Not all of us get to experience that 'extra specialness'
Those of us who do are truely blessed :)

Janex

Back