PDA

View Full Version : I am a rabbit food sniffer

cashmincal
11-04-2008, 09:37 PM
I like to smell rabbit and guinea pig food when they have them in buckets in pet shops? 98)

Not sure why I do it but I ofter wonder what they smell like and what sort of things they contain. By rabbit and guinea pig food I don't mean feeds aimed at both, just their individual foods.

Jack-Bun
11-04-2008, 09:42 PM
I do that too, and then my mum is like :shock: Jack! What are you doing?

Teepee
11-04-2008, 09:43 PM
:shock::shock::shock:Well, I'm glad that you've "fessed up" to this odd addiction...I'm sure that we can wean you off it come the summer through use of lavender sticks and fresh grass cuttings!;)

TP:lol:

minimack
11-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Me too but then i have some sort of ocd with sniffing cos i sniff nearly everything :oops:

cashmincal
11-04-2008, 09:46 PM
I smell hay too :wave: I once ended up sniffing rabbit food up my nose :lol:

minimack
11-04-2008, 09:48 PM
I smell hay too :wave: I once ended up sniffing rabbit food up my nose :lol:

Sadly i still have my latest bale of dustfreehay still in the living room to i can sniff it!!!!

mini lop1
11-04-2008, 09:55 PM
glad im not the only one then no one has noticed i do it with my buns burgess junior/dwarf pellets i love the smell:lol: also burgess timothy hay:lol:

Teepee
11-04-2008, 09:56 PM
:shock:Oh God! The addiction is catching!!:shock:

*stuffs hanky under nose and scuttles from thread quickly*

TP;)

RusselRocky
11-04-2008, 10:01 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious!! I have to feel everything, its odd I feel pellets through the bag!!

mistipop
11-04-2008, 10:10 PM
I love the smell of hay and we all love sniffing bun, then we dance round the room with him singing "he smells of WABBIT" :lol:
cant believe some of the things i admit to on here!

Gem
11-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I have a sniffing habit too, especially other peoples guinea pigs :oops:

I've got my cousins pigs staying at the moment and they smell so much like my very first guinea did, brings back so many memories :(

Teepee
11-04-2008, 10:34 PM
I have a sniffing habit too, especially other peoples guinea pigs :oops:

I've got my cousins pigs staying at the moment and they smell so much like my very first guinea did, brings back so many memories :(

:shock::shock::shock: Good grief! It gets worse!!!:lol::lol::lol:

TP;)

Jazzy B Bunny
11-04-2008, 10:38 PM
I like the smell of the food and I like to sniff by bunnys fur :oops: :lol:

RusselRocky
11-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I love sniffing my horses litte soft nose :D he smells lovely!! mmmmmm!!

minimack
11-04-2008, 11:29 PM
I love the smell of hay and we all love sniffing bun, then we dance round the room with him singing "he smells of WABBIT" :lol:
cant believe some of the things i admit to on here!

OMG lol lol lol lol lol your mad :D:D lol

TheGaffer
11-04-2008, 11:32 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: you mad sniffing lot!!!

I agree that dust free hay from Lunnuns smells lovely and sweet. The stuff I buy from my local farm just makes my nose run if I sniff it :lol::lol:

mini lop1
11-04-2008, 11:35 PM
i smell rosie fur if i sniff mo's i get fur up my nose as he always moults so just sniff rosies:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

March Hare
12-04-2008, 12:08 AM
"Hello.....my name is March Hare, and I am a sniffer !!!" :oops: :lol: :lol:

RusselRocky
12-04-2008, 12:13 AM
When I sniff Billy he smells of nivea, Lucy smells just divine but Rocky smells just smelly :( Dont know why!? So I dont sniff him any more!!

sillyrabbit
12-04-2008, 12:20 AM
:wave: I smell hay :)

My brother threatened to leave once when I said I need to smell the hay before I buy it, he was like your so wierd :oops: :lol:

I smell my bunnies too :lol: Scarlett smells of baby powder :)

And do you know what I really love smelling, the papya tablets :lol: I have sat there just smelling the tub before :roll:

March Hare
12-04-2008, 12:24 AM
I love smelling the back of Timmy's neck!!!:oops: It's all soft and silky and smells faintly sweet!!!!! :D :D

Lspacehopper
12-04-2008, 12:40 AM
I like to smell rabbit and guinea pig food when they have them in buckets in pet shops? 98)

Not sure why I do it but I ofter wonder what they smell like and what sort of things they contain. By rabbit and guinea pig food I don't mean feeds aimed at both, just their individual foods.

I love the smell of the rabbit and guinea nuggets when we open the bags. There's a lovely herby yet minty smell from both. Don't worry, you're not the only one with this little 'fetish' :)

cashmincal
12-04-2008, 09:40 PM
It looks like we all do it. I smell hay to make sure it isn't musty and it nice and fresh for them :wave: